Baby Ballet / Creative Motion / Level A
- Pink leotard with pink tights. Attached skirts recommended and dance sweaters are permitted.
- Pink leather ballet shoes
- Tan‚ buckled tap shoes
Ballet/ Tap B‚ Level 1–5
- Hair must be in a bun
- Black leotard with pink tights. Skirts and dance sweaters are permitted.
- Pink split–sole leather ballet shoes.
- Tan tap shoes. Buckles for Level B. Slip–ons for Level 1 and higher.
Jazz / Theater
- Black leotard or dance shirt. Studio logo t–shirts acceptable.
- Black jazz pants or pink tights.
- Tan jazz shoes (slip–ons).
- Black bottom with white t–shirt.
- Black tap shoes
The 2018–2019 dance year is based on a 30 week dance program. Tuition is divided into a monthly payment plan starting in September and ending in May. Below is a list of the tuition for each class. Payments are due by the 5th of each month. Any payments not received by the 10th will be automatically charged a $10 late fee. A $25 fee will be charged for any bounced checks. Payments can be placed in the drop box in the studio lobby or mailed to Visions In Motion 1149 N. Leroy St‚ Fenton 48430. We accept all major credit cards. All checks are made out to Visions in Motion Dance. Recital and costume fees are in addition to tuition fees.
Creative Motion A & B Level Classes
Walk In Rate
$10 Per Class
*Sorry‚ but payment adjustment will not be made due to missed classes. Missed classes can be made up in another class with instructor approval.
- Dancers should arrive 10 minutes prior to class. This allows time for bathroom breaks and to be dressed and ready for class.
- Dancers should get ready for class in the hall outside the dance room. Students will line up at the door and be ready for their instructor to walk them into class.
- Please be on time. Warm–up is an essential part of dance class‚ which helps prevent injuries. If a dancer is more than 10 minutes late for class they might be asked to sit and observe.
- All dancers should have a bag for their shoes. Please label all shoes (right and left feet) as well as the dance bag.
- We ask that all parents & siblings remain in the hall. Parent viewing time is based on class and instructor. In most cases it is the first class of the month‚ every other month. Many times the studio door is left open and parents are welcome to view class from the hall.
- No gum or hard candy during class. No food or beverages on dance floor with the exception of a water bottle. All dancers are required to follow the dress code.
- Absolutely no running in studio.
- Absolutely no street shoes on the dance floor. This is especially important during the snow and rainy season.
- Dance shoes should never be worn outside.
- Make–up classes due to weather or absences may be taken in another class with approval from instructor.
- The dancers will be expected to respect each other at all times. If for some reason a problem does occur a gentle verbal correction will always be used. If a situation occurs frequently the parents will be informed.
- Parents are required to enter the studio to pick up students after class. For safety reasons‚ students will not be allowed to enter the parking area by themselves.